Iluminati magic ring||How to join the illuminati in mombabsa+27672084921/kenya/juba/canada|jamaica/south africa/qatar

• Sarah
    • Sarah
    I never believe that there is still power in spell until i found a great spell-caster who help me out with my lucky numbers which i used in winning my lotto game, i won 100,000 pounds these man has been of help to so many people in different ways, i was so lucky to found these great spell caster Abdul Basser. I am sharing these testimony to the viewers out there, because i found him on the internet too from someone he has help to win mega millions if you are in need of his help here is his email basserabdul59@gmail.com he also help with the following issues RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
    FIGHTING OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
    WINNING OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
    PROMOTION IN THE OFFICE
    BUSINESS PROMOTION
    MONEY SPELL
    LOVE SPELL
    All these are what Abdul Basser can do with the power of his spiritual powers and forefathers
    for easy communication you can reach him via his email basserabdul59@gmail.com Call or WhatSapp +27717403094,visit his website at https://www.africanspellscaster.co.za
  • Charlotte
    • Charlotte
    **********PLEASE DON'T PASS THIS COMMENT WITHOUT READING********** Hello my name is Charlotte.from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Abdul Basser my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Abdul Basser have helped so many in similar situation like mine his email address was there so i sent him an email @ basserabdul59@gmail.com telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you. CONTACT HIM: EMAIL:basserabdul59@gmail.com
    +27717403094 / , Email basserabdul59@gmail.com ,visit
    https://www.africanspellscaster.co.za
  • Ssewakiryanga micheal
    • Ssewakiryanga micheal
    Am I a member
  • Ssewakiryanga micheal
    • Ssewakiryanga micheal
    Am I a member
  • Master harold
    • Master harold
    Join the Illuminati today, whatsApp +18133057260 and become Rich, Famous, and Powerful. This is an authorized illuminati agency whatsApp number +18133057260. Are you in US, UK, CANADA or anywhere in the world kindly join the illuminati today and get recognize in businesses or politics. Join the illuminati today and be protected spiritually and physically. Join the illuminati and rise to the top in whatever you do. Join the illuminati today and get good connections. The illuminati is an organization of Peace, Unity and Love, If you're interested kindly email: illuminatiauthorities@gmail.com OR whatsApp +18133057260
  • James william
    • James william
    Hello everyone my name is Mike Clark i am from U.K i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called James William for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 5000,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called James William and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR James William call (+15172167757)or WhatsApp him or Email yougjunior542baba@gmail.com
  • James william
    • James william
    Hello everyone my name is Mike Clark i am from U.K i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called James William for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 5000,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called James William and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR James William call (+15172167757)or WhatsApp him or Email yougjunior542baba@gmail.com
  • James william
    • James william
  • James william
    • James william
  • Sr. Kenneth Lucas
    • Sr. Kenneth Lucas
    Hello,
    Do you need a loan?

We offer loans with an interest rate of 3%

Do you need to start a business?

Do you need a loan to pay off your debts?

What kind of loan do you need?

Kindly contact us, if you're in need of a loan.

Details to contact below:

f.loans72@gmail.com
    WHATSPAPP: +905385041559

Mr. Kenneth Lucas
    Managing Director
  • Donald Andrew
    • Donald Andrew
    Hello everyone My name is Andrew Donald am from Texas i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent ,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore. I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent,because i have been scammed severally of my hard earned money,One day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called Dosier James for assisting him to become part of the illuminati brotherhood,at first i was being skiptical because i have been scammed $6000 for trying to become a member of the brotherhood, then i decided to give it a try because i had no option i contacted dosier james and he gave me guildlines on how to become a member of the brotherhood,i was fully initiated and begin to receive my benefit unexpectedly,so i decided to write this testimony so that other interested members should also contact his email:dosierjames93@gmail.com or whatsapp:(+8616211020164)
  • Kimberly Walter
    • Kimberly Walter
    CYBERCREDITGURU has been amazing to work with! They have creative, knowledgeable professional hackers that make the entire process a great experience. I am a widow with 3 children. I started working with CYBERCREDITGURU two years ago when I had a very poor credit score of 403, with negatives, late payments and evictions. I couldn’t afford a loan to even pay off my basic bills for the up keep of my children. Life was so terrible then. I came across a highly rated reviews about them online and I contacted them on CYBERCREDITGURU (AT) GMAIL DOT COM and phone/text: +1 (650) 439 0624. Lo and behold they got my FICO score raised to 805 and every other negative item cleared within 6 days after following all instructions. Last week I contacted them again for my daughter’s school grade and they got it upgraded excellently within 3 days. I recommend CYBERCREDITGURU to all who have hacking related issues. They are the BEST!
  • AGENTTHOMAS
    • AGENTTHOMAS
    Illuminati brotherhood today is given out the sum of $ 10,000,000 USD to anyone that is ready to become a member of the family into your bank account immediately before your initiations and more benefits you will receive when you visit the temple, Note: There is no human sacrifice or share of blood, if interested,send an email to: illuminati666benefits@gmail.com Or whatsapp +1(959)2210429
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS.
    A cash reward of USD $550,000 USD.
    A new Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $150,000 USD
    A dream home bought in the country of your choices and much more to come.
    HAIL THE LIGHT.
  • MR RANDY
    • MR RANDY
    WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO HELP NEW MEMBERS TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS.! WhatsApp +1(959)2210429 or Email illuminati666benefits@gmail.com
    The illuminati brotherhood offers you Riches, Powers and Fame. You can achieve all your dreams by becoming a member today. new members receive the sum of $15,000,000 USD into your bank account instantly Note: The illuminati do not accept human sacrifices and no sharing of human bloods, if you are really interested let us know we have great benefits for new members
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS AFTER PRAYERS FROM THE LORD MASTER
    *1.A Cash Reward Of $500,000.00 USD.
    *2.A New CAR Valued At $100,000.00 USD.
    *3.A Dream House Bought In The Country Of Your Choice.
    *4.Monthly Payment Of $200,000USD Into Your Bank Account Every Month As A Member etc If You Are Really Interested Contact Us Today we are always ready to help you whatsapp +1(959)2210429 or Email illuminati666benefits@gmail.com.
  • AGENT ALEX
    • AGENT ALEX
    USA ILLUMINATI Have you been looking for a way to join the great illuminati brotherhood,here is a Golden Opportunity and chance to join the great fraternity. Join Illuminati brotherhood today and receive the sum of $10,000,000 USD into your bank account OR your cash app immediately after your membership and more benefits to come your way, Note: There's No human sacrifices and No blood share, If you're interested kindly contact us we have good benefits for the new members.Whatsapp +19592210429
    Email: illuminati666benefits@gmail.com A LOT OF BENEFITS WAITING FOR NEW MEMBERS.
  • ALBERT MIKE
    • ALBERT MIKE
    Hello viewer am Albert mike from Kenya 30 years old am here to share my testimony on how i joined the brotherhood of illuminati.. four months back when i wanted to join the brotherhood i was scammed by fake agents and people pretending to be Grand Master use the website.. until i met a friend MR BERRY WARD who gave me the genuine procedures i followed and made me a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i am living a good life and i have enough money to do all i ever wanted .if u are interested and u need the help of my Initiator Berry.send email-grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com or Whats'App MR Berry ward +1(720) 803-2932 thanks Berry, am living the dream i will forever be grateful
  • kingsley matthew
    • kingsley matthew
    HOW ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD MAKE ME RICH AND FAMOUS. I am a member of
    the illuminati brotherhood, i want to give thanks to the Lord Lucifer,
    for what he has done for me, he changed my life, he bring joy and
    happiness to my life, i am living a good life today is because of the
    illuminati brotherhood, i have being try all my life to join the
    illuminati brotherhood, i was scammed some many times but i still did
    not give up, because when you give up in life, life will also give up
    on you, if you have been scammed so many times, my advise for you is
    not to give up, because the illuminati brotherhood is real, i joined
    the real illuminati paying just 300usd, to join the illuminati, i want
    you all to know today, , you don't pay money to join, my advice for
    you all is to make up your mind and join the illuminati brotherhood,
    when my initiation process was completed the benefits amount which was
    given to me is $1,000,000 to start a new life, this is the reason why
    i can not stop hailing the illuminati brotherhood, Are you a musician
    or a politician or a business person and you want to become rich in
    what you do if you are in any kind of problems or you in support in
    life, my advice to you is to join the illuminati brotherhood so that
    all your problems can be solve in life, to join the illuminati
    brotherhood you can contact Nathaniel Nelly on whatsapp, +1 (201)
    293-7097 or Email him on illuminatinationwide2@gmail.com
  • dann kiv
    • dann kiv
    HOW I JOINED THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AFTER I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED A LOT!
    Hello everyone my name is matthew dan i am from U.K i'm giving a
    testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to
    join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake
    agent in south Africa and india, I was down i could not feed my self
    and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all
    in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they
    have scammed my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving
    a testimony thanking a man called nathaniel nelly for helping him to
    join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and
    the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him
    because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who took my $50,000
    and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to
    contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I
    communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his
    own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do,
    then I made up my mind and called the agent called nathaniel nelly and
    he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was
    given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati
    brotherhood in lancaster California I was so happy, for those of you
    trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to
    join CONTACT NATHANIEL NELLY, CALL +1 (201) 293-7097 or WhatsApp him
    +1 (201) 293-7097 or email him on illuminatinationwide2@gmail.com
  • ALBERT MIKE
    • ALBERT MIKE
    Hello viewer am Albert mike from Kenya 30 years old am here to share my testimony on how i joined the brotherhood of illuminati.. four months back when i wanted to join the brotherhood i was scammed by fake agents and people pretending to be Grand Master use the website.. until i met a friend MR BERRY WARD who gave me the genuine procedures i followed and made me a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i am living a good life and i have enough money to do all i ever wanted .if u are interested and u need the help of my Initiator Berry.send email-grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com or Whats'App MR Berry ward +39 351 232 2984 thanks Berry, am living the dream i will forever be grateful
  • ALBERT MIKE
    • ALBERT MIKE
    Hello viewer am Albert mike from Kenya 30 years old am here to share my testimony on how i joined the brotherhood of illuminati.. four months back when i wanted to join the brotherhood i was scammed by fake agents and people pretending to be Grand Master use the website.. until i met a friend MR BERRY WARD who gave me the genuine procedures i followed and made me a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i am living a good life and i have enough money to do all i ever wanted .if u are interested and u need the help of my Initiator Berry.send email-grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com or Whats'App MR Berry ward +39 351 232 2984 thanks Berry, am living the dream i will forever be grateful
  • Nelson
    • Nelson
    CONTACT Mr Richard mark call (+2349159559277 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349159559277 or email richardmark9100@gmail.com: Hello everyone Am from Uganda I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid
    at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I
    decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Richard mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look
    before he started telling me his
    own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Richard mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of
    being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Richard mark via Email richardmark9100@gmail.com call ( +2349159559277 or WhatsApp him +2349159559277
  • Nelson
    • Nelson
    CONTACT Mr Richard mark call (+2349159559277 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349159559277 or email richardmark9100@gmail.com: Hello everyone Am from Uganda I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid
    at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I
    decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Richard mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look
    before he started telling me his
    own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Richard mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of
    being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Richard mark via Email richardmark9100@gmail.com call ( +2349159559277 or WhatsApp him +2349159559277

Post a reply

Anti-spam